Pet Puppy Prices
Championed Sired: $2400+gst (Casper & Yukon pups)
Grand Champion Sired: $2600+gst (Tundra & Koa pups)
Breeding Rights Prices (with priority pick)
Champion Sired: $4000+gst
Grand Champion Sired: $4400+gst
The puppy you purchase from Ace Labradors will be:
- Sterilized by vasectomy or ovary sparing spay, which leaves the very important hormones for proper health & growth (see Health page for more info). Vet verification certificate included for license requirements, etc. NO NEED TO SPAY/NEUTER DOWN THE ROAD!
- Registered through the Canadian Kennel Club.
- Microchipped and enrolled in both the EIDAP and CANADACHIP recovery databases.
- Covered with our LIFETIME GUARANTEE along with a 30 month Hips-Elbows-Eyes guarantee (see below for details)
- Given its first vaccination
- Covered with 6wks of pet health insurance through Pets+Us
- De-wormed multiple times
- Well socialized with children & adults, and various sounds and textures.
- Conditioned through Bio Sensor (see Health page for more details)
- sent home with a Puppy Pack of a few toys and treats, a weeks worth of TLC puppy kibble, and a stuffy to help with initial loneliness (less items when flying). All held together in a beautiful Ace Labradors tote.
Seller will replace or offer a refund, as described below, with the written and signed statement from a licensed veterinarian for these genetic defects:
- for the LIFETIME of the puppy: CNM, Cystinuria, DM, EIC, & PRCD
- up to 30 months of age of the puppy:
a) Failure to receive a borderline or passing rating on hips/elbows from the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA), except when caused by environmental factors such as injury, repetitive overexertion, or excessive weight.
b) Failure to receive a normal reading from Canine Eye Registration Foundation (CERF) due to a defect that would cause loss of vision.
c) Additional debilitating conditions due to genetic health problems will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Purchaser may then do one of the following:
- Purchaser may keep the puppy with a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Purchaser may keep the puppy and receive a replacement puppy of equal or greater value.
Seller has the right to, at any time, decide to stop breeding Labrador Retrievers. In this case, if a replacement puppy cannot be given then all monies from the purchase of said puppy will be refunded to Purchaser. Seller makes no guarantees regarding the loss of the puppy due to accidental death, theft, sickness due to lack of vaccinations, etc., or any other loss beyond the Seller’s control except as stated above.
The Purchaser Agrees:
If the purchaser chooses to remove the puppy's ovaries or testes, he/she may do so no earlier than 20 months of age. Removing the puppy's ovaries/testes before 20 months of age will forfeit the health guarantee.
Purchaser certifies, by signing this agreement, that said puppy will live with the Purchaser and this puppy will be given adequate and proper shelter and housed securely. Puppy shall be given clean water and TLC kibble (or equivalent high quality dogfood) in order to maintain a healthy weight and proper nutrition. The puppy will be provided with adequate healthcare from a licensed veterinarian, including appropriate vaccination. If the Purchaser decides, at any time during the puppy’s life, not to keep the puppy, please contact the Seller if you are unable to adequately re-home the puppy. Purchaser agrees that this contract is non-transferable.
"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." Andy Rooney